Bergamot Essential Oil - 10 ml
- Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia.
- Descriptions: Fresh, slightly floral. orange citrusy.
- Aromatic Uses: Inhibit Viruses which causes cold sores, Acne and oily skin, anxiety, cystitis, depression, itching, loss of appetite, stress, eczema.
- In Bath : Put 3-5 drops of essential oils into hot bath.
- In Massage : Mix 2-4 drops of essentials oil with base oil.
- In burners or vaporizers : A popular use to release the natural aroma of the oil. Keep the bowl of the vaporizer topped up as the oils are flammable.
- These natural essential oils are products for external use only, which is highly concentrated and it is important to be used in small quantities and cannot apply directly to skin.
- Avoid their use during pregnancy, lactation or in certain cases of heart disease, asthma, high blood pressure, low blood pressure or epilepsy. Consult your medical doctor before use if you have any doubts.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Phototoxic Do not use if the area of application will be exposed to sunlight for 24 hours due to its phototoxicity.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if it does, please rinse out immediately.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- For external use only, if allergy occurs, stop using it immediately.
- Store it in a cool place.
DIY Aroma Purifiy Air Spray
Fennel, Bergamot, Peppermint oil @2drops, purified water 30ml
Mixed all essential oils with purified water, pour into a spray bottle